Sunday 26 February 2012

Door frame

I love the new Mini Theatre Stages and have used one layer from the ~{Tall}~ version to make this nameplate for my niece. And that leaves me with 4 more layers for other uses!



The background is acrylic paints and I've also used one row from the ~{Hearts Background Mask}~ with DI and then doodled around the hearts. I've used the smaller section of the ~{Sequin Waste Mask}~ with white acrylic paint. 
I used acrylic paint on the Stage frame and then used the smaller section of the ~{Union Jack Mask}~ with DI on the top part. And finished off with some doodling using paint pens.

Kaz xxx 

6 comments:

Carol Plume said...

Kaz this is FAB! Lucy will love it...loving all the new masks you've used. x

Angelnorth said...

That looks fab Kaz, Lucy will love it I'm sure! Great use of the heart mask!

Di said...

I love this Kaz, it's fabulous. Love how you've used the Union Jack mask too.

Zoechaos said...

Fab so much to look at makes me smile lots! XOXO

Karen said...

oooo this is sooo gorgeous! Lucy will love it xxx

Irit Shalom said...

Lot of fun! Love those images, so I never use such a kind of.