Tuesday 4 September 2012

Autumn - Tea Bag Tags

 
Hi Tando fans!  Dana here today sharing a fun autumn-themed project.  I'm looking forward to the cooler weather and drinking more tea.  I have quite a few tea bags without tags and I always burn my fingers trying to pull them out of my cup.  I thought I would try to remedy that problem and create some tea bag tags.  These leaves were a great size for this project and the design was perfect for looping some thread through the chipboard to attach to my tea bags.
 


I colored the leaves with embossing power and topped them with a coat of crackle paint.  These tea bag tags were quick and easy to assemble and would make a great gift for your favorite tea lover.  If you'd like to pick up a set of these leaves, you can find them HERE.


Thanks for stopping by today!

6 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

Brilliant idea Dana. LOVE them!

Karen said...

What a brilliant, brilliant idea! The leaves look fantastic! xxx

Zoechaos said...

Gorgeous idea love your leaves and presentation XOXO Zoe

Katherine said...

Love this - what a fantastic idea :)

Di said...

I love this idea Dana, they look fabulous x

Anonymous said...

We love and would like to share on our page www.facebook.com/GreatBritishTeaParty