Thursday 25 October 2012

Sew creative imperfection

Hello, my dear Tando friends! Irit is here and this is our Back to Basics week . So I made a tag, but it's really a wall hanging. Pretty much big  tag made of  Tando spool shape (not my first one, I just love them!) and full of all possible crafty goodies. I also used Tando letters on this tag for the word SEW- as is. No paints, colours  or powders. I love it this way on this vintage piece of art.
And I finally used  a lot of Tando buttons from the grab bag and those are my Basic shapes for this project.




I painted those buttons  with a thick layer of paint and then added some clear embossing powder to get the texture you can see here. I used a  biggest round button as a base for a part of my title after I stamped some small text stamp over it  and layered all other small buttons over it.
Hope you like my project for our Back to Basics week! See you again soon!

4 comments:

LindaS said...

Wonderful project lots of goodies to look at.

Angelnorth said...

Lovely piece Irit, lots of great textures and details to enjoy!

Words and Pictures said...

Love your back to basics - great splashes of teal against the neutrals!
Alison x

Kaz said...

This is beautiful Irit x