Saturday 27 April 2013

tag week....

Today its my turn (Carol) to show you my tag - I love making tags, they are so versatile and are a great way to practise new techniques without too much worry about ruining bigger canvas's.

Today I have this to show you:-


The project uses Butterflies, flowers, keys, swirls and rabbits in the mini range and a piece of border.

Pop on over to my blog for details on how I made this piece.

Don't forget to pop back tomorrow as we have great tags being posted every day this week.


3 comments:

LindaS said...

So beautiful. Love the colors and stamping design.

Kaz said...

This is so gorgeous Carol, love your doodles x

ionabunny said...

Love the colours you have used here. The background is gorgeous and the flowers are lovely with the black outline. The rabbits are adorable, but then I am a bit of a soft touch when it comes to rabbits.....