Tuesday 28 May 2013

CAS balloon card

This week we are all about keeping it clean and simple, which makes me very happy. I do like a bit of CAS as it's nice and quick and that works for me at the moment.

I made this card:


I took the ~{Burning Rubber Mask}~ and masked off a section, then inked through it twice making a chevron.
Next I painted 3 balloons from the ~{Mini Balloons Pack}~ and painted them with Paperartsy Fresco paints. Once they were dry I doodled onto everything and added Glossy Accents to the balloons, then finished with a stamped greeting.

Kaz xxx

6 comments:

Ali said...

I *love* this card! Clean and simple can be so effective and striking. I love the chevron background and the glossy balloons... but most of all I love the doodling, which just ties everything together perfectly. :)

D'you mind if I Pin this card for future inspiration? :)

Ali

Kaz said...

No I don't mind at all. PLease put Tando in the comments though ;) x

ionabunny said...

Great card. Love the dimensional ballooons

Craftychris said...

I love this CAS card! Very cool! xx

Carol Plume said...

great card Kaz so elegant xx

Words and Pictures said...

Gorgeous! The painting and the glossy accents on the balloons is so effective - wow!
Alison x