Friday 17 May 2013

For you box: Vintage

Hello my dear crafty friends!
This is our Vintage week  and this is my take of our vintage project.
I made an altered oval box all full with Tando most gorgeous chiapboards, such as BOOK PLATE covered with 3 embossing powders layers for this distressed look. Then I added the title from Valentine set, heat embossed with one single colour, but with like 3 layers of it.


Mini leaves and flowers were heat embossed with a mix of powders and glued over this box with 3d foam glue.
I also added some bling over those lovely chipboard mini shapes to get this vintage and shiny look.
 And here are the chipboards I used  for this project







Hope you like my box and see you again.

1 comment:

Diane Warburton said...

Great work Irit - it's so detailed and pretty and yet it'll be a practical box - best of all things :-)