Thursday 9 May 2013

Spring is in the Air


I choose some spring-ish pictures to go with the spring coloured focus for this week.  I kept my page fairly clean, just played with lots of punching, so I coloured the Tando chippies with just my normal stamping inks, they take the colours really well.

The star embellishments starts with a tando button which I covered in blue, then added a paper circle and inked around the edges of one of the stars from the grab bag - I like to see a bit of the naked chipboard colour too in the centre.  So for my butterfly embellishment I used the same technique and just inked around the edge of the butterfly with one of my chalk inks (I used the cats- eye shaped ones as they make it easier to get into all the corners).



1 comment:

ionabunny said...

Great use of the chippies. LOve the bright colours