Saturday 24 August 2013

Free for all week

Hello my dear crafty friends!
Irit is here again and this time with a very small, but lovely ATC.
It was all stamped with VLVS stamps and then painted with Faber Castell DMC Gelatos, but something was missing. So I added this painted part of Tando compass and this was the final touch I needed to make this project.


See how much the simple chipboard can change your project? All you need is Tando piece and some love too...
See you in a few days with more inspiration!

5 comments:

roc said...

Great job!

Dana Tatar said...

Awesome ATC Irit! I love the pop of red and the second layer you created with the chipboard.

Cocofolies said...

Fab colours and gorgeous ATC Irit. I love how you cut this chippie in half to do a wonderful embellishment perfect to highlight this ATC !! x

Katherine said...

Super colours and I love all that stamping with the compass :)

Kaz said...

Fabulous Irit!! x