New Facebook group to share your makes, competitions and more at https://www.facebook.com/groups/TandoCreativeZone/
New online retail store now open for all your Tando goodies at www.tando-creative.co.uk/catalog

Tuesday, 10 September 2013

Family Journal Page

For this week's theme of Family,  I had to use this fabulous quote for a journal page. I've used it before, but it's a completely different project. I've gone mad with masks this time.



The background started off as somewhere I painted the leftover paints from other projects and then I used the following masks:
~{Splatter}~
~{Sequin Waste}~
~{Codebreaker}~ this I sprayed ink through, but it wasn't dark enough so I inked through it afterwards and I like the fact that it looks like double vision!
And ~{Heart Background}~.

I really went to town after I'd completed the background with doodling, ink splats and washi tape. I then used stamping to finish off.

 Here's a few close ups:





Kaz xxx

4 comments:

nefertiti said...

Lovely colors and great work!!!bizz

Coco said...

Great quote and family Kaz haha !! And that's a very clever and good sample for Tando's fans I think as all these masks are combined perfectly and really emphasized! Thank you for the inspiration with them! xx

roc said...

wonderful work!

Katherine (sutty) said...

Love the quote and such a gorgeous page.