Tuesday 10 September 2013

Family Journal Page

For this week's theme of Family,  I had to use this fabulous quote for a journal page. I've used it before, but it's a completely different project. I've gone mad with masks this time.



The background started off as somewhere I painted the leftover paints from other projects and then I used the following masks:
~{Splatter}~
~{Sequin Waste}~
~{Codebreaker}~ this I sprayed ink through, but it wasn't dark enough so I inked through it afterwards and I like the fact that it looks like double vision!
And ~{Heart Background}~.

I really went to town after I'd completed the background with doodling, ink splats and washi tape. I then used stamping to finish off.

 Here's a few close ups:





Kaz xxx

4 comments:

nefertiti said...

Lovely colors and great work!!!bizz

Cocofolies said...

Great quote and family Kaz haha !! And that's a very clever and good sample for Tando's fans I think as all these masks are combined perfectly and really emphasized! Thank you for the inspiration with them! xx

roc said...

wonderful work!

Katherine said...

Love the quote and such a gorgeous page.