Monday 19 May 2014

Leave a trail with Tando: Anything goes week by Irit

 Hello my dear crafty friends!
Irit is here again and this time it's a very complex Mixed Media board made with a lot of Tando products, old and new, masks and chipboards. I really like the result and hope you like it too.
As you can see the basic of this Mixed Media piece are two Tando masks: Sunburst one and a very new Bullseye one. I used texture paste with both of them and then a lot of misting and painting over.
 The London skykine medium sized chipboard was heat embossed and gued  on the bottom corner. The compass chipboards left bare and just a bit inked and a few of Arrows were painted with black ink and heat embossed over with a clear powder.


And here are the products I used for this project





See you soon again!

5 comments:

Cocofolies said...

Great board with a mixture of elements that fit very well together here!! TFS Irit. x

Katherine said...

Super Irit I love that mix.

Dana Tatar said...

The layers and colors on this piece are so fun! I love all the arrows.

Dana Tatar said...

The layers and colors on this piece are so fun! I love all the arrows.

Kaz said...

Gorgeous Irit, I love all the detail and texture xx