Tuesday 13 May 2014

Swirls week with Irit

Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here with my Swirls creation.
This time I decided to make a Mixed Media flat canvas and to use our new released Long Flourish mask  as a main point of my background.


The mask was added with texture paste and then heat embossed with a lot of embossing powder and misted all over it. You can see it clearly on this lower photo here.


Then I added two Tando most loved (by me) chipboards- the clock and the Flourish #7; both chipboards were covered with a mix of red and black embossing powders and  the clock became the frame for the embellishment cluster.
I hope I inspired you to make your own Mixed Media boards or pages and as you can see Tando masks are just the best for this kind of projects.
And here are the products used here




See you again soon!

2 comments:

Kaz said...

This is so beautiful Irit x

Cocofolies said...

Gorgeous Irit! x