Saturday 21 June 2014

A NEW CHRISTMAS KIT

Helloooo!  I know its not nearly Christmas yet but us crafters have to think about these things early don't we?  mmm...perhaps its a little too early for some but when I saw the new ART ROOM that Di has designed so many ideas popped into my head but the Christmas one wouldn't budge ;-D  You have to go with your gut feelings don't you and here is what I came up with...

You can imagine how excited I was when Di wanted it to be a kit!!!  Lots of delicious fiddly bits here, all Tando (except the bobble trim).  The little grate pulls out so that you can pop an electric T-light inside it.  3 for £1 in that shop where all the prices are the same hahaha!  There will be downloadable instructions for this kit so for now I will just show you some pics...

A glowing 'fire'...


A tiled grate...


Decorative Holly...

The top half...



The original Art Room - what would you do with it????


Thank you for looking today, HUGS, Karen x

2 comments:

Carol Plume said...

Wow that's fab Karen! Love it all xx

Kaz said...

Just too gorgeous xxx