Saturday 7 June 2014

Yellow and Black - Bee Happy Arch


Hi Tando fans! Dana here today sharing an arch for the Black and Yellow theme this week. I've been wanting to use this set of embossing folders for some time and this color palette was the motivation I had been looking for. I started with an inside cut from the Arabian-Style Layered Arch Frame.


I added some small flowers from the Floral Grab Bag. I primed them with several light coats of gesso and then dabbed on some pale yellow ink and finished them with some doodling and a metal pearl.


I chose a small cloud from the Grab Bag of Clouds to add to this arch for a touch of whimsy. I just used a simple coat of gesso to color this piece that I topped with an embossed bee.


Thanks so much for stopping by today!

4 comments:

Kerri-Jo Sharp said...

Wow Dana, this is absolutely gorgeous!! I LOVE IT!!!!!
Hugs!!

Kaz said...

This is simply beautiful Dana xx

Cocofolies said...

So creative as usual, a very beautiful arch Dana!! :) xx

Katherine said...

Love it Dana :) Gorgeous embossing folders too.