Sunday 24 August 2014

Announcement of our two new fabulous design team members....

We had a fabulous response to our recent Design Team call, it was, again, a really difficult decision and deliberated long and hard.so.....

......Drum roll please............and now to introduce you to our two new Design Team members.

Katy Leitch

Hello I’m Katy and I am delighted to be joining the Tando team! I adore making 3D objects so this team is going to suit me really well – I already have lots of ideas for Di’s lovely products. I’ve been papercrafting for around nine years and I am totally and completely obsessed with rubber stamps, so you are likely to see those appearing here and there alongside the chipboard pieces. I live in the Midlands with my hubbie and the love of life – Leo the mutt. Here’s three random facts about me: I have a masters in History of Ceramic Design, I’m a member of CAMRA and I love the smell of StazOn Ink! Looking forward to sharing my designs with you! K xxx





Monica Edwards

Hi my name is Monica Edwards and I am the mother of 2 amazing kids (at times lol).  My son Andre and daughter Mariah.  I have been crafting every since the birth of my son who is now 24.  I started blogging backing in 2008 (if my memory is right) and I have not stopped since.  I look forward to sharing and inspiring others through my work for as long as my stay here at Tando!  My style is... well I have no certain style because I do a little bit of everything. I am super excited to be here and hope to stay awhile.






11 comments:

Katherine said...

Congratulations ladies - you'll love it :D

Unknown said...

Looking forward to getting to know everyone! Made my first piece today, loving the Tando products :)

Unknown said...

Monica your makes are stunning!

Irit Shalom said...

Welcome dear friends! Katy dear- so happy to design with you here too. This is a team you never leave: my fifth year here and I just adore the products and the owners!

simply monica said...

Glad to be here and looking forward to meeting everyone. Truly amazing team.

Dana Tatar said...

Welcome to the tesm ladies! I can wait to see what you create!

Traceyr said...

Some inspiring makes there ladies. :)

Kaz said...

Welcome to the team girls, I'm looking forward to getting to know you and your work xx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous projects and look forward to seeing more x

Cocofolies said...

Congratulations to you Katy and Monica!! Your makes look absolutely gorgeous, I'm sure you will do a great job for Di and Tando. Enjoy! :) I'm no more part of the team, leaving it fort personal reasons, but still love my Tando goodies... Can't wait to see as much as possible what you will create with them! Coco x

Kerri-Jo Sharp said...

Welcome to the team ladies!!! I'm excited to create with both of you!!
Hugs!!