Friday 10 October 2014

Black and Orange - Skeleton Canvas


Hi Tando fans! Dana here today sharing a mini canvas for the Black and Orange theme this week. I stamped onto a piece of tissue paper with a script stamp and then sealed it onto the canvas with gel medium. I added color to the canvas, stamped wings and sentiment banner with Gelatos. I kept the Skeleton simple, coloring him with a coat of white acrylic paint and then drawing on a stitched mouth. I finished this piece with a black rose and some hand-dyed ribbon.

http://www.tando-creative.co.uk/catalog/pair-skeletons-p-738.html

Thanks for stopping by today! Stop by by the Tando Retail Store to pick up these pieces for yourself!

~Dana

2 comments:

Cocofolies said...

Hahaha, I LOVE this Dana, fabulous mini canvas!!! Thanks for the inspiration with our remaining skulls :D Coco x

Kaz said...

Love this Dana, it's so much fun! xx