Thursday 18 December 2014

Anything goes week with Irit




 Hello my dear crafty friends!
 Irit is here with some non Holidays inspiration.
But  why not ? Love is everywhere and forever and it's timeless and  has no seasons . So here is my new altered tag made with some new, just released, Tando products.
I used the rectangular frame covered with a think layer of embossing powders in a few colors to get this shimmery effect.
The small chipboard pieces were heat embossed with the same couple of powders, less black one.
The True love words inside the frame are made with a texture paste and Alphabet  Giovanna new mask. Then I heat embossed them with a very little black powder splash and a lot of pink mist over the paste.
 Here are Tando products used for this project:

Giovanna - Alphabet







Key to my Heart mini book set


No comments: