Tuesday 26 May 2015

Home Decor Week - MDF Shelf

Hi everyone,

it's Home Decor week on the Tando blog and I'm here today to show you my take on the wonderful and sturdy MDF shelf that is available to play with.........







I decided to mix and match between paint and paper on this one and I'm soooo happy with how it's turned out - clean and simple but bright and cheerful!.

A heart stamp from my stash was used on some leftover paper to create some additional embellishments and I then finished off with some small dots of perfect pearls to create a border around the painted sides.

Here is what I used.........

MDF Shelf



If you fancy playing along with any of our May themes please consider linking your creations through the linky tool at the top of the page. You will be entered into the monthly draw for a chance of winning some fab Tando goodies.

Many thanks for popping by today,

Hugs

Dawn x x x x

2 comments:

Karen said...

ooo this is gorgeous Dawn and perfect for those little books x

Chrissy said...

Clever project and I also like the clean and bright look you gave it. I may have to snag one of these shelves myself. They would look adorable in my daughter's room.