Friday 12 June 2015

Forever family : Heat it up with Irit



Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my  today  project.
This time I am back to scrapbooking and I used quite a lot of Tando chipboards to make this classic (not Mixed Media) scrapbooking page.
The Paper House Productions products (papers, stickers) were arranged to this layout about my son's young family. Then I made the sentiment using Tando letters that were painted with light blue ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.
 As a main embellishment element I used Tando  Scalloped banners that was stamped and heat embossed with 6 different stamps; one for each banner flag piece.
The circles grid was also inked in the same red ink and heat embossed with clear powder and then added under the title cluster. The best thing in those chipboards are those circled leftovers that made the perfect red dots randomly added all over the page.



Hope you are scrapbookers too and will use our gorgeous Tando products for your own family pages!
 Products from Tando used:
Grid- Round

Grid - Round

Bunting large scalloped
Bunting Large Scalloped
Alphabet sheet

Alphas Sheet style Block Serif



1 comment:

Katie said...

Beautiful layout and love the colours