Wednesday 24 June 2015

Giant Flower Peg

Hello, its Karen here with my flowers today.  I have made a giant peg out of a chipboard sheet, cutting 2 pieces 2x5inches.  Then decorating one side with flowers.


DecoArt Fluid Acrylics have been used throughout, just check out the vibrancy of the colours (this pic as not been tweeked at all!).  I overstamped the flowers and added some doodling.  The back is plain.  I then glued 2 standard clothes pegs between and added some string to hang it by.

If you fancy joining us this week please take a look at this months tab at the top of the blog for how to enter :-D

Thank you for looking today, hugs, Karen xxx

2 comments:

Carol Plume said...

Great project Karen xx

Gez Butterworth said...

Stunning colours Karen. I can't wait to try out the DecoArt acrylics, I'm saving my pennies!!