New Facebook group to share your makes, competitions and more at https://www.facebook.com/groups/TandoCreativeZone/
New online retail store now open for all your Tando goodies at www.tando-creative.co.uk/catalog

Sunday, 26 July 2015

Heart & Swirls hanging.

Hi and welcome to my contribution to the hearts and swirls week.
My 1st post as a Tando team member and I'm so excited.

Here's what I did.....




What I used...
Tando large swirls
Tando small swirls
Tando hearts grab bag
And I also added some DecoArt one step crackle.

Happy crafting, Lisa xxx

5 comments:

Caroline said...

So cool! (the heart is like a slate one I had). Liking the dimensions from swirls & hearts as well as texture all over but especially from crackle. Adore the colourways & a great idea to overlap hearts too, very sweet... Congrats on your 1st post as a member!

Lisa Winnard said...

Thank you for your kind words Caroline. xxx

Lisa Winnard said...

Thank you for your kind words Caroline. xxx

Liz's creative corner said...

Lisa this is gorgeous hun, xx

Dee Adams said...

Hi Lisa finally got a day off to catch up with everything. I love the texture you have created on your heart the way you have built up the layers. x