Wednesday 1 July 2015

July Colour Theme - Carrier Storage Unit

Hi all,




Dawn here with you today to share my take on the amazing carrier storage unit. This is one incredibly sturdy and supremely useful piece of kit, and all the better is the pleasure of decorating it to suit your own style/decor...........









Hee hee can you tell I had a lot of fun playing with paint and stencils while doing this one. I got as close to the colour theme as I could with what I had in my stash too!!!!

Here is what I used.....

Carrier Storage Unit

Tando Mini's - Butterflies

Mask - Bubble Flourish

A Skinner Stencil/Mask - Tornado

A Skinner Stencil/Mask - Sunburst


If you fancy having a play along with any of our themes this month and you would like to share them with us, please use the linky tool at the top of the page. You will be entered into the monthly draw and be in with a chance of winning some fab Tando goodies. In the meantime, if you fancy a browse, please pop on over to the Tando Retail Store.

Many Thanks for popping by today,

Hugs 

Dawn


2 comments:

Karen said...

Wow Dawn!!!! This looks amazing my lovely! Plus....HOW neat is your stencilling!!!!!! xxx

Julia S-W said...

Bold and beautiful! Loving the colour and the stencilling too. x