Thursday 30 July 2015

Summer fun..........

Hi Folks,

I was lucky enough to grow up in the coastal town of Looe in Cornwall and the majority of my school summer holidays were spent on local beaches! Happy memories of my Mum sunbathing while I played and swam to my hearts content. The fab picnics she used to make were always a bonus too!

Anyways, I chose to have a play with a mixed media board to see if I could epitomise my summers..........


Blue skies, golden sand, ice-creams and seagulls do it for me! I lost many an ice-cream to a greedy opportunist seagull too!!

Here is what I used along with some summer themed stamps from my stash.....

Mixed Media Boards 74mm x 138mm

Tando Minis - Ice Creams

Mini Mask - Distressed Sequins

If you fancy joining in with any of our themes this month and feel like sharing your makes with us please link your work through the linky tool at the top of the page. You will be entered into the monthly draw and be in with a chance of winning some fab Tando goodies. If you can't wait to see if you are lucky or you just fancy a browse through whats on offer in the shop please pop on over HERE.

Many thanks for popping by and leaving a comment if you feel you would like to. Your time and thoughts mean an awful lot.

Dawn

6 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL Dawn ♥

www.deeadamsart.blogspot.co.uk said...

Lovely beach scene loving the colours would love a cone down on the beach today. x

Karen said...

Fabulous!!!!! x

Liz's creative corner said...

Fabulous Dawn, love it, wish we had the weather, lol xx

Karen Petitt said...

Gorgeous and a perfect match for Looe - our family used to visit when I was a kid, we camped at Tintagle and around that area and used to visit Looe. Love that place and this is gorgeous reminder of it. Thanks for sharing Karen

Dana Tatar said...

Super cute design Dawn!