Tuesday 17 May 2016

Anything goes with Irit


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new post made for Tando Anything goes week.
This is a perfect week to make a perfect layout with my most perfect dear daughter wedding photo.
So with a little help of DCWV cardstock and with a lot of Tando products I made it.
 I used ..... stencil with distress ink to make the background - added some faux pen stitching over the stencilled images too.
Then I added Tando Clock chipboard  (do you see the slight clock image on the photo?  This is my own home clock there).
The title was made with 2 Tando chipboards that were partially painted and partially heat embossed.
I really like my return to scrapbooking. Not really a lot, but at least I try.
Promise more  layouts in the near future.




Tando products used:
4 Clocks Small
Word - PRECIOUS
Word - MEMORIES
Mask - Oblong Square Long



No comments: