Sunday 8 May 2016

May Elephant Bunting by Gez

Happy May everyone!

I am delighted to be sharing a project today using the colours for the May colour challenge.  



 How hard is it to photograph bunting !!

... but so much fun ♥


I decided to work with the [Elephant Bunting] for the challenge this week.. 

I can see lots of possibilities for these little cuties ♥♥



No need to prepare the chipboard I painted them with a pearlised acrylic paint and over coated them with a generous spritz of clear enamel.


The ears with painted with an acrylic paint and then stamped and embellished with Liquid Pearls on their ears and toes! 

The spots on their tummys are from the [Champagne Bottle] Mask!


The only thing left to paint were the cute little eyes, I added a googly plastic eye for decoration. Then joined the elephants tail to trunk with jump rings!

I hope you like them as much as I enjoyed making them. You actually get eight elephants in the pack.. I decided to save two for future projects!

Each weeks challenge is open until the end of the month and you can link your entry [HERE] or far right on the bar at the top of the blog.


Have a lovely Sunday.
Happy creating, Gez

1 comment:

Corrie Herriman said...

Gorgeous !
Corrie x