Thursday 1 September 2016

Ministry Journal

Hi Gez here today, I am delighted to be sharing my creation for the Ministry of Mixology week using the oh! so GORGEOUS [Ministry of Mixology Kate Crane Journal] Sweeeeet !!!!

The journal comes blank so you can decorate it how ever you like... the Design Team are using their journals for all different projects, the journal is just so versatile.. I am using mine for art inspiration.. and will be sharing pages with you over the coming months.. here is my front cover..

 click to enlarge..
  and a close-up of course!
 click to enlarge..

 I have used a couple of the stars from the [Grab Bag of Stars] 

 
and coated them with a generous dusting of Silver Halo glitter mix from the [Frantage Jewel Kit]


 The word [Create] was painted and decorated for the title..



I can't wait to start using this journal, hoping it will help keep me motivated through the miserable winter months.

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance. 

Happy creating Gez

No comments: