Wednesday 26 October 2016

Spooky Tag


Hi friends! Dana here today sharing a Halloween tag for the Spooky theme this week. I used a coffin from the Pair of Skeletons set as a sturdy base for this tag. I covered the chipboard with black crackle paint and then a layer of Stampendous Spoonful of Midnight. (This was the first time I used the Spoonful of Midnight and I absolutely love the multicolored sparkle! It will be hard not keep this wonderful medium off of all my projects!) I added a pop of color with some orange roses and green and purple leaves. I then topped the coffin with a skeleton.


I punched a hole in the top of the coffin and added a stenciled black cardstock tag under the coffin and a length of chain with a metal charm and Mini Skull to further embellish the top of the tag.


I finished this piece with a piece of bright purple lace and a spooky brad.

You can find the chipboard I used for this project, and a wonderful selection of Stampendous products, in the Tando Creative Retail Store.

No comments: