Tuesday 6 June 2017

Technique week with Gez!

I am delighted to be sharing a creation with you today for this weeks technique week!

This week it's all about the technique! The design team will be sharing how they have used 'Black Modelling Paste' in their creation. I am looking forward to seeing everyone's artwork!

Today, I have a project to share with you using a [Mixed Media Board] 80mm x 116mm, the boards are greyboard and come in a 5 pack.


I created a base layer of paint before adding the black modelling paste using various DecoArt Media Line paints, available [HERE]
 

Once dry, I stencilled [DecoArt Textured Sand Paste] This paste creates textured dimension as it contains an ultra-fine grit, and feels a bit like wet sand! I tinted the paste black using [Carbon Black] Fluid Acrylic also from DecoArt. 

The texture paste is so much fun to work with especially as you can leave it plain or add any colour to it that you wish!

The stencil I used is the [Happy Chick] stencil by [Andy Skinner]


Before the paste dried I sprinkled a generous coating of Silver Halo glitter mix from the Silver [Frantage Jewel Kit] by [Stampendous] and also, multi crystal glitter mix from the White [Frantage Jewel Kit]

I love all the different textures and sparkles ♥


Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance.

 Gez ♥

No comments: