Friday 23 June 2017

You saw it on Hochanda?

Hello, Carol with you today sharing my Hochanda makes with you…

I was sent the new frames to work with:-



which can be found here on the retail site.  The show kit also had mini sets of flowers, leaves and butterflies.

Its strange how the mind works isn't it - I was sent the frames intact - so there was a base plate, a smaller sized frame with inner and a larger frame with inner - Di designed the frames so that the smaller inner section sat under the thicker frame allowing a build up of the minis inside… my mind, however, reversed it and I came up with:-


I was still able to mount up the minis along the frame - I think that this is my favourite.



My window frame…. 



for this one I threaded a piece of wire thro' the frames and then threaded on beads before adding my butterfly.







The only one I did as it was intended… lol



and this was an inner from the square set… these frame kits have so many different elements you'll be making pieces for ages.

Thank you for looking… don't forget to pop back over the weekend to see some more Hochanda makes from the DT,

Carol xx



No comments: