Sunday 20 August 2017

Wintry 'mixed media' canvas board

Hi Gez here, I am delighted to be back in the studio after a summer break with my family and itching to get creative again. I hope you have all been having a lovely summer too.

Today, I have a mixed media board to share with you. I was just so in the mood to make something wintry (see how I avoided the 'C' word.. hehe..


I created a painterly background using a [Mixed Media Board 74mm x 138mm] and [Media Fluid Acrylic paints] by DecoArt, the greyboards come in a pack of five.

Once the background was completely dried I went over selected parts of the [Snowflake Mask] with a baby wipe to remove some of the paint and let it dry again before applying paint splatters.


I stamped and embossed my chosen image onto the mixed media board and added a [snowflake] from the five pack of snowflakes that come in various sizes giving it a generous coating of [Frantage Jewel Kit glitter] 

I hope you like my finished board. Thank you for calling and happy creating, Gez ♥

No comments: