Sunday 1 October 2017

Crackle Heart by Gez

Hi, Good morning!

I am delighted to be sharing my journal page with you today featuring a crackle heart.

The journal page background was created using various acrylic paints available [HERE] the [Sequin Waste Mask], washi tape and bottle top lids!


I used a heart from the grab bag of hearts available [HERE]


as the main feature by giving it first a coating of pink acrylic paint, whilst it was still wet I sprinkled some fragments from the white and silver [Frantage kits]
 Then gave it a quick blast with my heat gun..

 click to enlarge..

I then painted the whole heart with a generous thick coating of [DecoArt Media clear crackle glaze] and waited for the magic to happen!

Here is my finished page..


Thank you for calling and leaving a message if you get the chance. 
Happy creating, Gez ♥


1 comment:

Jane Royston said...

Love the colours and the texture Gez :) xx