Saturday 28 October 2017

Halloween weekend

Welcome to Halloween Saturday, it's Brenda with you today and I have a media board to show you, not the usual size you find in the shop but one cut for me by Di as I love easel boards and I have made my own stand for it too. If you are attending the Ministry of Mixology Retreat in Coventry in a couple of weeks time you will see me using them for my Demo and Make and Take sessions.

This is quite a dark piece of art but spiders live in the cracks and crevices of our buildings and under the floorboards so I wanted it to be a bit more eerie and slightly foreboding.


We have plenty of webs and a small skull .......


..... a bat hovering around ......


.... there's texture and crackle, a small metal skull and some remnant rubs to evoke that scary mood....


and both a huge and a couple of small spiders situated around the frame.


Here you can see the back and how it stands.


Thanks for popping by and if you'd like to see the process steps in further detail and with more photos please join me at Bumblebees and Butterflies.

Happy Halloween.
hugs Brenda xxx



Products from Tando
Media Board - If you are going to Mixology in a couple of weeks time I will be using one for my Make and Take.


No comments: