Thursday 9 November 2017

Beautiful Dreams door hanger with Irit


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new Tando post.
This week the design team members were challenged to make projects with embossing powders.
So here is my door hanger made with Tando stencils, chipboards, door hanger and lots of DecoArt media line products.



First I made the background with 3 different Tando mini stencils and texture paste.
Then I heat embossed the background and front chipboard pieces with gold embossing powder  and then it was misted over with acrylic paint with added water.
 Then the piece was covered with DecoArt Crackle glaze and the result is just gorgeous!

 Tando products used:
Mini mask Clock
Mini Mask - Clock

Mini mask  Splatters
Mini Mask - Splatters

Mini mask Post mark
Mini Mask - Post Mark

 Door hangers Style A
Door Hangers style A

Grid Square
Grid - Square

Scribbles
Scribbles

Textured Hearts

Textured Hearts

DecoArt Media line



No comments: