Wednesday 13 December 2017

Santa Baby..

Morning all,

I have a little Media Board make for you today, having a bit of fun with my skull stamp!


I painted a Tando Media board with gesso, and then a coat of Silver Acrylic.  On top of that I stamped the skull stamp, and then used a baby wipe (slightly dried out), to apply Pyrrole Red by dabbing around the edges of the board.


I drew Santa's hat and nose in pen on top of the skull, and painted in Pyrrole Red.  Glitter paint was added again in red, and his hat was finished with Snowtex.  I rolled a little ball and squashed it for the bobble!  I'm loving Snowtex, it's a really fun product, but doubles brilliantly as a texture paste too.

On the bottom of the board I added the words 'Santa Baby' as the song came into my head for some reason.  Any black pen is fine for this, I used a Micron pen.

Hope you like this fun alternative make. xx

Merry Christmas all,

Nikki K.
xxx

Products Used:

Tando Creative:
Mixed Media Board
Mixed Media Boards 74mm x 138mm

DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics
DecoArt Snowtex
DecoArt Glamour Dust Glitter paint - red.



No comments: