Saturday 28 April 2018

Use papers week- Set your own course tag by Monika




Hi!
 It's Monika here with my latest 'USE PAPERS' project.
I've decided to make a vintage looking, romanantic tag.


 

It was a perfect time to use some of the pretty scrapbooking papers I've been collecting for ages ;) 
I've torn some pieces and stick them on size 9 tag. Using Andy Skinner stencil and decoart modeling paste I've added a travel word on the side, then added and some washi tape pieces.




I've used washes of raw sienna fluid acrylic to give it an old, worn out, sepia look. 


Compass and little hinge were painted with decoart dazzling metallics in rich espresso and chalky finish paint in whisper. Once dry I've used some metallic lustre in gold rush on the compass. To stick on all of my little embellishments-  mini stars, fabric roses, birch bark as well as grey board pieces, I've used heavy gel medium which works great as a glue.
To finish it off I've added a cotton lace ribbon, stamped words and some splatters of  white paint.





 I hope you like it! 
See You next time!
Monika 
x


  

Products used:












No comments: