Thursday 31 May 2018

June Colour Theme - Whimsical ATC's

Hello!

Wow, it is almost June and this week on the Tando Creative blog we have a new colour theme for the upcoming new month!


I have not made any ATC's for a while so decided that this week I would use these colours with some smaller pieces of grey board on a couple of Tando ATC bases...


To start with I painted all the smaller pieces with a range of acrylic paints.  The little houses are from the Kate Crane embellishment kit and I thought that along with the flowers and leaves they would look lovely just kept quite simple...


For the main background I first used white gesso to prime the grey board before painting the whole base with titan buff.  I used a small brayer to add the green and orange and then stamped over the top using a script stamp with grey archival ink...


After assembling all the pieces I finally added a couple of Tim Holtz stickers as a finishing touch.

Here are the products that I used with links to them in the Tando Creative store...

* Grey board ATC Cards
* Kate Crane - Embellishment Kit
* Tall Leaves
* Floral Grab Bag

Thank you for looking and happy crafting,

Jane xx

No comments: