Thursday 19 July 2018

Clock Work Media Board

Hi everyone Dee here with my make for the week. I have used a Tando Media board and the circles grab bag for my project, along with Deco art paints and varnishes & Stampendous embossing powders.

I painted the media board with Prussian blue media acrylic applied weather wood in area's once dry I used deco art media crackle paint. I gave it watery washes Prussian blue then yellow Iron oxide followed by quinacridone gold.
 A coat of media gloss varnish was applied I coloured a card with distress inks in marigold and china blue then stamped the clock onto it. I also stamped a smaller clock onto cream cardayd cut out I then glued them onto a Tando circle from the grab bag.
I tripple embossed using a chocolate baroque stamp and glued to the card.
I hope you enjoyed my piece.
Cheers Dee x



Grab bag of Circles



No comments: