Monday 2 July 2018

July colour week

Hello, Carol with you today to share with you my take on this months colour palette.

So, July's colours are:-


I am currently using the colour palettes each month to build up 12 mixed media boards, so that at the end of the year I have a lovely record of where my crafting is at that time and also a record of the gorgeous colours we have here at Tando… so, here is mixed media board number 7…


The base is the mixed media board 74mm x 138mm,  which was given a coating of DecoArts tinting base.  Using DecoArt media paints in Quinacridone violent, yellow oxide (both used neat and mixed with titan buff) and napthinol red light… I added texture to my base.  Using the same paints and a bird from the whimsical bird 1 set I created my centre point.  A sticker sentiment finished it off.

Thank you for looking today, please pop back during the week to see some more colour themed projects.

No comments: