Sunday 25 November 2018

Anything goes week-long Silent Night by Monika Maksym

Good Morning all!
It is "Anything goes" week so I've decided to make something a little bit more festive for you.

 For my project I'm using media board from Tando. To start with I've applied Decoart Crackle paste through stencil, and  I've left it until it was completely dry. Then I've added a wash of Decoart Media Acrylic paint in Carbon Black all over the crackle.



Next step was to add a little sparkle. Using Decoart Dazzling Metallics in Medival Gold, Champagne Gold and Splendid Gold and sponge I've highlighted the areas.

P



Stars and moon embellishments were painted with DecoArt Americana Chalky finish and then painted with Dazzling Metallics as well.


I've also added a little Silent Night sign.

I hope you've enjoyed this project  
Thank you for stopping by. 
See you next time 
Monika
X

Products used:
TANDO MEDIA BOARDS

3 comments:

Neet said...

Love it, fabulous xx

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

Gorgeous xx

sanpiseth40 said...

Great article..I am looking so forward to your blogcomment and
I love your page on your post.. That is so pretty..
หนังเกาหลี