Wednesday 21 November 2018

Anything Goes Week - Media Board by Fiona Randall

 
Morning all today I have a little project for you and I have gone completely out of my comfort zone to challenge myself  to use bright colours and yes PINK! Anyone who knows me knows I don't do pink ...........
 
 
I used a Tando Media Board for my base and grey board circles for my focal points. Cut from sturdy grey board they will take anything you care to throw at them Paint or medium wise. I started by giving the media board and circles two coats of DecoArt Media Tinting base. I then placed the circles on the media board for placement and lightly drew around them with a pencil to determine where to stamp. I then gave the circles a coat of DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics in Cobalt Turquoise Hue, Green Gold and Primary Magenta. When dry the circles were stamped with the Texture Fragrments Stamps from Chocolate Baroque with black versafine ink. The media board then had stamping applied using a number stamp from Andy Skinners Illusionary Artists stamp set word up and numbers. The circles were then glued to the media board base and doodling applied to the small circles to make them stand out. Finally the media board edges were inked and word strips added relating to how I felt about working out of my comfort zone.
 
 
Close up Detail.
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
 Do come back to see what  more inspiring makes from the team.
Hugs Fiona.
 
Products Used.
 
 
 
 
 
Other.
 
Onyx Black Versafine Inkpad.
 
White Sakura Gelly Roll Pen
 
Black  Sakura Fine Liner Pen.
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

Karin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karin said...

Fiona, you should go outside your comfort zone more often, this is absolutely stunning! X
Sorry deleted above comment as emoticons came up really weird after posting.