Tuesday 27 November 2018

Patterned Papers - Floral Plaque

Hello!

This week on the Tando Creative blog the theme is to use patterned papers.

I decided to use paper to cover my Tando Creative plaque before I decorated it...


I chose two coordinating pieces of patterned paper to use on my MDF and greyboard pieces.  Using decoupage glue I stuck my pieces to the papers then once the glue had dried cut the shapes out roughly then used a sanding block to create a nice edge around each piece.

At this stage I added some holes with a crop a dile for my wire and some distress ink around each of the pieces using a duster brush.

To create the focal point I stamped and die cut some flowers and leaves which I then coloured with distress inks that matched the paper colours.  Next I added some faux gems for the centres and also some flat backed pearls...


To finish I stamped a sentiment onto kraft card using versamark and white embossing powder then layered it up onto the same floral patterned paper and purple card...


If you don't want to use paint and mediums then paper is another great way to cover your Tando plaques, tags and media boards.  There will be more ideas from other members of the team through the week.

Here are the links to some of the products used:

* Substrates Mega Pack
* Americana Decoupage Matt
* Versamark Ink Pad

Thank you for looking and happy crafting!

Jane xx

1 comment:

SewPaperPaint said...

This is oh so beautiful Jane! I love every detail! Hugs, Autumn