Monday 18 March 2019

Anything goes week- Dream Tag by Monika

Good mornig all,
It's 'anything goes' week on so I have decided to show you one of my latest tags that I have made for Tando show at Hochanda tv today.



I'm using size 8 Tando Tag  for this project. Using Prussian Blue Media Fluid Acrylic I have painted the background, straight on the greyboard. I have applied one coat in the middle section, and two coats on the top and bottom of my tag.
I have splattered  watered down White Chalky Finish Paint across the tag to create the stars. Next step was to heat emboss the stamped images of the trees and moon, once cooled I have added a light wash with white paint.
I have also mixed some Prussian Blue paint with white chalky paint and dyed the ribbon and Andy Skinner greyboard 'dream' plate.



I hope you have enjoyed this very simple tag inspiration today.
Don't forget to watch Di at Hochanda today to see all of the new amazing products. 
See you next time
Monika 
x



1 comment:

Águeda said...

Interesante labor la luna, me ha sorprendido, por lo demás, te ha quedado linda.
Besos y feliz semana