Saturday 2 March 2019

Scrap it!


Hi everyone Dee here with my post for scrap it. I used scrap old newspaper and scrap paper from from a gel plate print my new passion can't believe I have only just discovered it. 


I glued them onto my Tando tag which I had given a coat of chalky finish paint. See below my gel print scrap that I used.


I had stamped the oil pressure stamp onto white card i used water colour to paint it then gave a coat of gloss varnish.I cut it out and glued it onto a Tando circle. I used ferro paste around the edges and rolled it over art stones that I then painted to look like patina and allowed to dry.


I used a palate knife to apply the crackle paste and modelling paste to the tag and put aside to dry.


I had Tripple embossed silver embossing powder and stamped into it then cut out a strip to create a metal embellishment.


Finally I twisted wire to look like barb wire and used natural Bista to colour the tag with lots of water.
Thats it for today sorry for the delay as my internet has been down.

Cheers Dee x

Grab bag of Circles


2 comments:

Karin said...

Love your tag Dee, with all the various layers of texture it's really gorgeous.

Sheri W said...

So stunning. I love the oil pressure stamp. I looked around but I couldn’t find it. Is it available to purchase and if so, who makes it?