Wednesday 15 May 2019

Anything Goes Week - Little Things, Little Book

Hello!

This week on the Tando Creative blog it is 'Anything Goes' week so I took the opportunity to decorate one of the fab mini books...


* After preparing the surface with gesso I used acrylic paint in yellow and orange to form my main colour.

* Next I used the rings stencil with brown paint and then the dots stencil with gold paint.

* For extra interest I used sepia archival ink with a stamp from France Papillon's London New York set.  Then I stamped out the bee from Creepers and Crawlers and a sentiment.

* To create a closure for the book I used my crop a dile and then added eyelets and some ribbon...



* To complete the cover I used my paint pens to add some doodle dots.

Here are the products I used:

Tando Creative - Mini Book Pack 2
Tando Creative Stencils - Rings; Dots
France Papillon Stamps - London New York; Creepers and Crawlers; Perfect Words

Thank you for looking and happy crafting!

Jane xx

No comments: