Friday 20 September 2019

Anything goes By Dee


Hi everyone Dee here with a tag for anything goes week here on Tando creative.



I started with rubbing my tag back with my ringers after i had sprayed it with water
the tags are so sturdy they roll back the layers.


I used the papers i made the other day with deli wrap and matted them to the tag i then highlighted the layer that had been rolled back by painting them with raw umber i inserted the broken clay clock 
which i had coloured with water colour / bister or infusions that kind of thing gives a lovely natural finish as you can still tell its clay.


around the clock i used crackle accents and a glass dome was stuck to the base along with some screws. I hope you have enjoyed my piece. I will be back soon don't forget to let me know that you have stopped by.

Cheers Dee











2 comments:

Celia Low said...

Gorgeous Dee! Great idea to peel back the layers in the centre.
Celia xxx

Words and Pictures said...

Stunning!
Alison x