Friday 27 September 2019

Silver icons Chocolate Baroque Week by Dee

Hi everyone I hope you are okay its Dee here with a very silver theme. I love this stamp set from Chocolate Baroque. It reminds me of old gothic churches, and grave yards etc. This tag was created withe The Gothic Fragments Stamp set from Chocolate Baroque. 



I triple embossed directly onto the tag after I had painted the base with deco art media acrylic paints.


I triple embossed the fragments onto black card tore it and stuck it to the side of the tag. I triple embossed onto a Tando circle and used a circle stamp in the set.


Quinacridone gold was used for the rust effect along with antiquing cream in Patina, white and black.
I used Ferro paste through a stencil and around the edges.
Cheers Dee x





2 comments:

judith@poppy cottage said...

Love this stsmp set, and what you have done wuth it is fabulous xxx

www.deeadamsart.blogspot.co.uk said...

Thank you Judith i really appreciate your comments cheers Dee x