Saturday 1 February 2020

Layers by Dee

Hi everyone Dee here with a post for Tando Creative this weeks theme is layers.
I have created this #Tando tag using layers of paint along with layers of paper &
pastes. Then layering up the elements.


Firstly I started with a grey board tag from Tando which I covered with cut up paper to 
create texture. Some of this paper was embossed to give a deeper depth to the tag. 
Next came the #Deco Art mediums & pastes sand crackle and modelling paste 
was all used.


I allowed this to dry overnight which allows everything to dry out fully. I started with a
 fabulous Sapphire blue from #Deco Art Traditions artist acrylics. I sprayed the tag with water and
 just added with the tip go my paintbrush this was followed by #Deco Art Media Paynes grey, 
then raw umber.


 The stamp I used was a stamp by #Carabello Studio this was painted with media paints 
the heart was given a glaze.


The stars are moulds you have to be careful as the ends tend to break off but I thought it looked distressed so thats what I am going with. Rusty wire was from #Hannah Oxberry. Thats it 
from me feel free to leave a comment or ask a question or give it a go and 
let us see it on facebook. Cheers Dee x

Tando products used



No comments: