Friday 24 April 2020

Aperture Week by Dee


 Hi everyone Dee here with my latest post for Tando creative. I hope you are all keeping well and safe in these upsetting times. Like most of you I have been watching a lot of facebook lives and picking up bits here and there. I have been watching a lot of #Seth Apter Videos and when it came to doing my project today I thought I would try it in a #Seth Apter style.


I love these slide mounts from Tando creative they take a lot of paint and mediums so i used about 6 different coloured paint and used wall paper for the prints along with a pallet knife.


In the inside i have one of the small hearts from the Tando heart grab bags which has been covered in modelling paste then painted once dry a coat of versamark ink and some metallic iron age embossing powders.


I used the wallpaper to emboss the front cover, leather cord to wrap round it and a bead to finish it off. I hope you enjoyed it. See you soon and remember to stay safe.

Cheers Dee x








No comments: