Tuesday 28 April 2020

Rust in Time- Fiona Randall

 
 
Morning All.
The theme on the Tando Blog this week is Clocks/Time.
I hope you are all safe and well.
Here's my project interpreting this weeks theme.
 
 
I decided to create a mixed media themed piece on an MDF base using various Tando gears and clocks plus some off cuts of grey board triple embossed and stamped. All tied in together with a rusty background and stencilling adding some Patina Effects with DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics. Of course I had to add a Butterfly and some collage elements  from my stash too.
Thanks for stopping by today
Stay Safe
Fiona.
 
Products Used.
 

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 

 
Other Products.
 
 
Andy Skinner Stampendous Stamp Set- Shabby Chic
 
Tim Holts Bigz Dies- Steampunk Parts
 
Stamperia Stencil- Antonis Tzanidakis- Mechanical Fantasy Collection
 
Stamperia Gold Crackle Paste.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments: