Thursday 21 May 2020

Anything Goes Week- Triple Spine Binder- Fiona Randall

 
 
Following on from Di's successful shows on Hochanda Sunday and Monday of this week I have decorated another of the Triple Spine Binders from the shows.
 
 
I absolutely love these binders both the large and the small version. You can decorate them in so many ways even adding extra embellishments like die cuts, chipboards and moulds to create a 3d ornate effect as  I have done on this one. You can be as complex or as simple as you like, decorating with paint, mediums or scrapbook papers, they look great either way.
Di also has a great workshop you can purchase which includes the binder HERE  it is a fabulous workshop and you won't be disappointed. I have taken the workshop myself and thoroughly enjoyed it. To say I am hooked is an understatement and I will certainly be making more.
 
Thanks for stopping by today
Stay Safe
Fiona xx
 
Products Used.
 
 
 
 
 
 
DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics-
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments: