Wednesday 8 July 2020

Butterflies- Use Your Wings- Fiona Randall

Morning all Fiona here with my project for this weeks theme on the blog BUTTERFLIES......
Yay I love me a Butterfly in all sizes shapes and form . These Beautiful creatures are a an absolute joy to create with.
 
 
I used one of my favourite Tando Long tags and gave it a base coat of DecoArt Tinting Base. Next up I sprayed the tag with DecoArt Media Misters in Turquoise Shimmer and Yellow Green spritzing with water to make them move around and blend.Once dried with a heat tool I stamped all over the Tag with a script Stamp from Chocolate Baroque's Eccentric Edwardian Stamp Set in black archival ink. I then created a master board with DecoArt Media fluid Acrylics in Primary Magenta and Pyrrole Orange blending the colours together to get an ombre effect. I then stamped onto the masterboard using the butterfly stamps from Chocolate Baroque's Butterfly Mind set in black archival ink. These were then fussy cut and the edges inked. The tag was then edged with black archival ink and some doodle lines added with a black posca paint pen. A piece of tando grey board was then cut to size to create a plaque and this was given a coat of DecoArt Chalky Finish in Carbon. The tag was then applied to the plaque with off cuts of grey board added to give depth and dimension. The butteflies were then added down the centre and to finish a sentiment added. I do hope you have enjoyed this short tutorial. Do stop by the rest of the week to see what the other team members have in store for you.
Stay Safe
Fiona xx
 
Products Used.
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Other supplies.
 
Black Archival Ink Pad.
Posca Paint Pen- Black
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments: